Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The end of the summer of twothousandandfifteen

After posting the St.Vincent YouTube embed I felt kinda bad for not having a real update here in a long time. I figured it would be easy to just borrow some pictures from my instagram to make the blog look a little alive. This years summer has been very varied. I was lucky enough to get to work till the end of June. I began already then by reading as much as I could in my spare time. It's easier to find time for reading when the weather is lovely, it seems.
The summer continued with tons and tons of cat cuddles. I've been enjoying all the ripe fruits of summer and had fun finding my favourite nuts in a market in spain. I've been doing my one sketch a day regularly, as well as my line of text a day. Alas, I have not yet started on this years NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. I wish to continue on my novel, and I should begin before November which is the official counting month!
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure(ehe) to follow me on instagram and knowing all there is to know about my whereabouts, I've been on a trip to copenhagen, I've had numerous BBQ's in parks, I've had a MAJOR break in my everyday workout routine (ehe!) and I've also visited lovely Paris and spent 10 days in the south coast of Spain. I've been having beer as often as I could, I've read as much as I could and I have also been out as much as possible.
Before I went to Paris, I refreshed my curls. And for once I actually ended up CURLY! I've also been planning a trip to china, which included 6 vaccines I got today. Aaaand I believe thats it! Now I'm back at work, enjoying the days, the hours and the minutes of every day.

0 comments :