Monday, July 20, 2015

Armikrog.

Neverhood, when it was published in 1996 didnt get too much attention and only 42 000 copies were sold. (Wikipedia says: An additional 600,000 OEM copies were purchased by Gateway and pre-installed on their computers. Over the years it turned out that The Neverhood also received a huge fan base in Russia and Iran as a result of the massive bootleg copying and distribution of pre-installed games on PC's)

Anyway, I was very lucky to find that my dad purchased the game on its release, because in this particular game I found one of my favourite nostalgic memories, and a soundtrack that I love to this day. The composer Bill Brown is also composing the long awaited game nr 2, Armikrog. For years The Neverhood, inc. company fought to gain back their ownership of The Neverhood, but lost the case and their beloved universe. For years fans has been begging for a new game in the same style. And here it finally is, Armikrog. I am so excited for this!
 

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

There's a Netflix Original series called Sense 8 that I suspect you would love if you tried it out... I just finished binge watching the whole thing to completion yesterday. Take care! :)

Catharina HS said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Catharina HS said...

I've been meaning to watch that! But guess what, I'm bingewatching LOST over again, so need to finish that first! Thank you Greg? :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I think there are more than 100 solid hours of LOST out there, so while I won't exactly hold my breath, maybe post a review if and when you get around to it? Who's Greg? He sounds sorta thin and awkward ;)

Catharina HS said...

I'll consider it. Thing is that rewatching LOST, as you point out, takes a lot of time. I might not have time left for a review when I'm done ;)

Anonymous said...

"What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to their piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?" -Buddha