Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Iceland - out of order

Okay its been a while since we returned from Iceland. And here I am trying to make all my photos to be the same height, dont overwrite the width of the blog etc. As I always do when I have photos to show. This time I could not be bothered to do so right away, it was timewasting enough just to write the tables to get them aligned as they are. I might come back to fix it later, but main point is you get to see the photos, and I get to see the photos. You can, of course, enlarge them by clicking on them. Ive taken the trouble to code every single one of them into being opened in new tabs.

For a more pleasant reading; Iceland was amazing.

ps. the only reason I had time to look over this draft is the fact that I'm ill today and currently sulking in bed.

1 comments :

Apia Lawreen said...

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post these pictures; my heart skipped beats when I saw them, since Iceland is a destination I yearn to visit.

I wish you all the luck for your next trip, may it be an equally awe-inspiring destination!