Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015



Okay, so I changed a bit around in the blog design. Now the Pets and Star Wars links in the menu are gone. They're switched out with social media icons linking to my Tumblr, freshly started Instagram, Mail and Google+ account. Feel free to add me, I'm more active on Instagram than here nowadays! Other than that I changed the portrait in the header, The last photo was such an old one, and I couldn't find a good quality one of what I currently look like, so. Also added an Ask.fm Widget, and the social media buttons in the right menu. Plus updated the profile picture gif →

My easter has been very relaxing! Kept myself busy the first part of the week with friends over and my brother and sister over too. Been preparing proper food and eating tons and tons of sweets provided by the easter bunny. I have had the opportunity to rewatch Interstellar for the third time now that it got released finally.


The rest of the week I've been planning a hiking trip to Iceland in the end of April. Really looking forward to that! It was therefore a nice excuse to watch Prometheus and Interstellar over, as they have scenery from Iceland. Should take a peek at The Tree of Life aswell, just cause of the locations! Watched The New World by Terrence Malick instead; such a sweet and lovely picture of the true story of Rebecca.

The Easter was spent with loads of liquid snacks, reading (still reading of Locke Lamora, but I just had to start re-reading The Name of the Wind, so I am a bit slow on Lamora even though I like it...), and walks! Late walks, early walks, runs, hikings, wet, cold, sunny, windy! Lots of walking to catch up with my friend, the sun. And cat cuddling! Easter done properly!

0 comments :