Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NY first week

I love it here so far. It feels like a place I could live permanently. So far I've been at the museum of natural history twice (once for 6 hours), seen the dark universe documentary at the MoNH, cinema twice, walked a lot all over manhattan, fallen in love with greenwich village, went to the screening of the shining at bryant park film festival, drank three days in a row, shopped in times square, chased fireflies in central park, had numerous ice creams from ice cream trucks, filmed a celloist, met the weirdo matthew silver, walked the brooklyn bridge, met the same stranger twice, seen rats all over (particularly in china town), had breakfast at a diner, gotten familiar with the subway system, seen a huge search&rescue mission under brooklyn bridge, climbed to the roof of the hotel, ripleys "belive it or not" odditorium and even had breakfast at mcdonalds!
On the list of stuff yet to do is coney island, liberty island, broadway show, madame tussaud, cut my hair, empire state building, walk skyline, jazz club, new jersey, rent a boat in central park, go biking, take the ferry to liberty island, photograph strangers, eat at the top of a skyskraper, visit bronx, visit famous movie locations play tennis and have a run around central park. (probably lots more i cant think of right now)
(12.41am here, so goodnight!)

3 comments :

Hell Nuki said...

Were you in New York?? I miss you hahaha! I'm totally dissconect to your blog and I miss you! ^^'

Catharina said...

Hi Nuki! Yes I were! I've missed you too! It's been so long. Hope you're doing all good! <3

Hell Nuki said...

I'll stay more in your blog! I've seen the pictures of Spain, haha.
Some day I also wanna be in New York :D