Sunday, July 20, 2014

Paris part V The Catacombs

Visiting Paris and France for the first time in my life. I promised myself that I'd be uploading the documentation from the weeks trip. I'm always promising myself to do so, but I never get to it. Anyway, here it is. The Posts will come in parts, and in cronological order, day after day spent in paris. Note that most pictures will have a hovering effect on them, showing a different photo as you hover with your mouse. Only for those who are in special interest, i suppose.

Continuing where I left it in the previous Paris post. We walked around Notre Dame and walked through some sweet streets south of the Seine. Scavenging the place for something to eat. We took a look inside Shakespear and Company, where they were having a public reading. I took a photo right before I saw the sign for no photos. Almost bought a book but didn't bother to carry it.


0 comments :