Sunday, June 22, 2014

Paris nous voilà!

Finally... I'm going to Paris! I will be staying very close to Sacre-Coeur in the 18th Arrondissement, which I think can be a good thing. I've memorized streets, so I can't get lost basically. The plan is not too detailed - though it contains all the places tourists should go to. My dad is a Paris-geek, so he was cute enough to give me a very long list. He also mentioned that the Louvre might take some while; Muse D'Orsay should be interesting; And that I should keep in mind that he once had a movie on display at Centre Pompidou.

I'm very excited to see the catacombs as well, as they have intrigued me since I was a kid. I'm re-reading Notre-Dame De Paris (Victor Hugo) for the occation. He dissects paris in such a way that you cant help but follow his interest.

Other details like macrons (I need to eat macrons in paris.. easy as that), and maybe a crepe if i can find my hunger sometime walking down Chapms-Elysees, are what my itinerary focus on. Main thought is to relax and be a parisian for a week.


(Photos' origin are unknown)

1 comments :

Villfaren said...

Fett! God tur, ouiiii :-D