Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kvothe, son of Arliden

More drawing. The first is during the sketchwork. This is my interpretation of Kvothe, the main character of the bookseries The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. I guess I've kept them for myself for a while.. I just realized that is not fear.

Anyway, I think I'll try to draw Kvothe over again later and see if I'm satisfied with this look. And I liked the idea of young Adult Kvothe, so I made his hair a little longer, though within fashion of the Commonwealth. He is described as handsome, with a lean face and green eyes (color changes slightly in different moves) with a golden ring of fire around the pupils. His hair is described as fiery red.

Oh and even though he lost the coat he got from Fela, I decided that he suits forest green color and are likely to wear the color.

And here are some of the finished results. I had to play around a little with the colors.
← scroll like this →