Friday, April 18, 2014

Flashback Spain Anno 2013 part I/II

Ok, here's a flashback of our latest visit to Andalucia. I suck at blogging in a timely fashion, and this is long overdue (august 2013). Hence the "flashback" tag. As it was spent with family members who favours to just lie at the beach getting sand in their bikinis; bathing in pee infested wathers; shop in tourist infested shops; I ended up doing a lot of walking on my own getting to know the old town and find my own spots of the coastline to swim in. Walked around with my camera around my neck, finding nothing in particular to photograph except the birds at the birdshow I went to high up in the mountains. Beside walking I did an awful lot of reading and getting tanned. I'm not back to my previous pale skin yet though it's been quite long.

← scroll like this →











































0 comments :