Friday, July 5, 2013

Clicked home some new books

I am still, slowly, but stadily, reading my way through Moby-Dick. Meanwhile I pick nice flowers and stuff them inside the almost 800 pages. Memories I will save for the next time I pick it up to read it all over again. About 200 pages left. Point though, I just love these small books, and I have a goal to collect all the titles I want to read in these small nice-looking books. They look like in these blogposts; Frankensten (The Modern Prometheus) and Twenty Thousand Leages Under The Sea. Gives you a picture of their details and how big they are. I have collected a few already, but theese are not nearly every one I own by now, but I cant seem to remember them all either:

(↑ Hoover the above pictures to see them change ↑)

Theese six titles are the new ones I clicked home from www.bookdepository.com, much cheaper than all the other places I've looked for them. I used to buy them at Outland, but then I figured I could get them way cheaper at Tanum.no. But then I wanted more titles, besides, The Great Gatsby had been sold out for a long time, and I really need to read it before I see the film. Bookdepository even have free delivery to Norway, and I purchased for such a small amount so that I don't have to pay a fee when they arrive! Whoop. So hapy right now. I have 37 other titles on my wishlist. All Collector's Library versions.

3 comments :

Villfaren said...

Holy crap, de var jo skikkelig billige (de jeg ser på er riktignok på salg!) på "bookdepository". Hurra :D Takk for linkingen!

Catharina said...

Villfaren: Haha, ja, det er derfor jeg har klart å samle sammen så mange bøker på kort tid : D!!!!

Magda said...

Just.. so in love with them by distance! You can adopt me whenever you like, i will read and sleep with them and then you can give me back to my parents. Very, very good purchase i have to say i admire your taste in books <3