Wednesday, April 17, 2013

combination of light and dark - sketching


↑ Just started sketching this thing today. Hopefully I'll continue tomorrow, after work. Maybe even finish! I will make tomorrow my last day of work this week and have a long weekend to stuff my face with whatever I like, watch tons of movies, drink coffee, and go for long walks. Plus photograph, sleep, occationally visit the bathroom, bathe the cats and read blogs.
†††
Ps. Who be the sorry son of a bitch who unjoined the cool club Im running here? And right after my new design-do. hurt my feelings.♥

8 comments :

Aleks Crément said...

Wow! So talented! I wish I could do the same with pencils!

Fainting Spell said...

Your blog is really cool now ;) If you have time to read blogs... read my blog! hahaha, it's is boring (my blog!)
I love the sketch! I wanna drawing again! :D

▲ FLO FEAT ▲ said...

( my favourite background <3)
You draw with talent ! I like it so much. Amazing !

marte said...

Så utrolig kul tegning!
//Tusen takk for kjempefin kommentar! Jeg må begynne å lese bloggen din oftere, for jeg liker den skikkelig godt :)

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks amazing :D

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks amazing :D

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks amazing :D

Catharina said...

Thank you all! Finished version comming up soon <3