Wednesday, January 30, 2013

one of the last days of january

Earlier last week I ran out to go for a walk before I had to get to work. I was out for an hour, and I almost froze to death.

























Then hell broke loose. My grandmother was sent to the hospital in a rush because of her heart. Then we were happy to aknowledge that my husbands little brothers braintumor was harmless (xcept causing language-difficulties and balance problems, nothing he knows that he is currently missing, so no harm) and it is harmless to remove. And then I had some stressfull days, fun at work, and then we got on a 24 hour boat-ride to denmark and back to norway. When we got home, Baileys had gotten ill.

Now, it's time for me to relax. Have fun at work, think of other stuff. I can't let the loss of Baileys get into me, not yet. I'll be crying like a madman, curled in a corner of my bed - for atleast a day. This far I have managed to keep myself from crying whenever I think of him. I don't feel I've let it in on me yet, not even with our tearfull goodbye as he fell asleep. 

Now I need time with my husband, some good movies, inspiration at work, my new perfect hair (ooh I know, curious?) and a party with all the employees at the shopping centre I work at. I just got home. Got the flue and my throat is killing me (yet gives me sorta sexy voice). 

I'm retiring the rest of the evening, under Baileys old blanket  with hot cocoa and some cookies - and Star Wars episode 5. Goodnight.

18 comments :

▲ FLO FEAT ▲ said...

I like tree's photographies and your piercing with the lipstick is just perfect :)

Draupne said...

Jeg elsker når du skriver slike innlegg. Det er en fin dybde i det, selv om det er ganske kort og lett å lese. <3

Catharina said...

Draupne: hah, så koslig å høre! Det virker for meg som den letteste måten å oppsummere noenlunde kjipe blogginnlegg på - og ikke minst den beste og letteste å prosessere for den som skulle velge å lese.

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Seance said...

Schyssta bilder!

Lene said...

Jeg er i allefall spent på håret ditt! Håper alt går bra med bestemoren din og så bra at det skal gå fint med lillebroren hans! Massemassemasse kjærleik deres vei!

Octapolis said...

soooooooo beautiful! ;o)