Monday, September 3, 2012

Liebster Award

I don't think I normally would fill out one of these, but as loads of awesome bloggers has, and Kat from Freak-à-Delle was sweet enough to pass the award over to me, I figured I should. Here are the following rules:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them.
  6. No tag backs.



Nr. 1 (11 things about me)
  1. I thought I had an army of tiny ghosts under my bed when I was six years old.
  2. I want to travel the world without anything but my husband.
  3. I have this weird principal rule around films, I never watch trailers or read about the films before I see them. I don't even learn to recognize their titles until after I've watched something that I liked.
  4. I hate this part about myself, but I love to show the world that I'm a Star Wars fan, therefore I have a keychain on all of my bags, so that when I change bag I don't have to remember to place a keychain on it.
  5. I love cakes. Always have.
  6. I want to get my hair permanent curly.
  7.  I go to school and have a job (I can't expect all of you to know this)
  8. I have this dream of becoming a tattoo-artist on part time and have my own studio where my father in law will do the piercings and I do the tattoos.
  9. I want to go to Spain and learn to be a tattoo-artist by a very good artist and friend.
  10. I always find myself in desperate need of more time. More time to read, to watch films, to take walks, to spend time with my friends and loved ones etc.
  11. When I was a kid I used to play that I was a dinosaur. I always wanted to be the biggest one ever discovered. My friends used to be smaller creatures, and I chased them through the woods. I wish I could do that now. lol.


 Nr 2 (Kat's questions):

  1. What do you prefer? A comfy couch and a nice film or a wild party? I prefer the couch and the film.
  2.  A tattoo artist offers you a tattoo for free. Would you like to have one and if yes, would it be of any meaning to you or do you just wanna have something decorative? I wouldn't have, cause if the artist would give one for free, I wouldn't have any guarantee that he/she would do her best. Besides that, I would have done something decorative with meaning.
  3. If you could choose every gift you would like to have, what would it be right now? I would very much like someone to pay for a dusin of new piercings for me. That or Bjørg jewellery.
  4. If our world was ficitional and you could be every creature you can imagine, what would you look like or what species would you like to be (a mermaid maybe...?). I would like to be a bird with the mind I now posses.
  5. Would you like the experience to be the opposite gender just for one day? I don't think so. What if I found it much better than the gender I already am? It would just make me sad to have a taste and not the whole thing.
  6. If you think of a future where machines do all tasks for us so we don´t have to make an efford out of everything anymore, do you think it is cool or scary? Scary. I see human beings as they are pictured in the Disney Pixar film Wall-E.
  7. Do you have a big goal you want to accomplish? To travel the world.
  8. Complete the sentence: For me, the greatest thing about being alive is... : is to be happy with my life.
  9. Do you believe in paranormal things or did something like that every happen to you? I think I have experienced something that you'd call "paranormal" but I'm not sure if I believe in paranormal things just because of that.
  10. The craziest thing you did until today? Until today? As in today, or as in ever? Today I opened the bedroom door half naked to let Baileys in.
  11. Any last words now that the torture of the Liebster award is over? ;-) Um, I hope this won't bother the readers too much. I bet noone wil ever even consider read it. lol.
Nr. 3 (11 questions)
    1. Do you love someone, in case of yes: who?
    2. Have you ever had a dream over and over again? Explain the dream:
    3. What is your favorite meal of all time?
    4. If you were the one savior of the world with all means necessary, what would you do first?
    5. What's a perfect life for you?
    6. What is the best film you ever saw, and why?
    7. You know those little things, as the sound of rain, or the smell of autumn. Do you have a favorite among those little things? Something you couldn't imagine a year/day/life/hour without?
    8. Do you have any particular fears for anything?
    9. What is the most precious thing you own?
    10. What's your favorite thing to do on a day off everything?
    11. Is there anything that is particularly typical for you to do/say/think/behave like?

    Nr. 4 (11 new recievers of the award)
    1. Ida from Agonee
    2. Vardøger from Typing-InTheBasement
    3. Victoria Scarlet from Scarlet Rose
    4. Karin from Leviathan
    5. Magda from Mute the Silence
    6. Isabelle Gloria from Isabelle Gloria
    7. Lene from Famous Deathtalk
    8. Ellone from Unknown Pretty Lies
    9. Christina from Draupne
    10. Elin from ASKA
    11. Ida from MoonChild

      8 comments :

      Kat said...

      How cool is that? You like to be a tattoo artist and you liked dinosaurs as a child... Me too, me too! :-D

      Catharina said...

      Kat: Haha, i knooow :D!!! you too? how cool!

      Avarquare said...

      Aww ;D jag älskar också filmkvällar hemma, finns inget bättre :D<3!!

      SV: hihiih får se om jag får lite tid över till att göra denna jag med :))<33

      Agonee said...

      Oh wow, tusen takk. Får jobbe på det i morgen og poste noe når det ser brukbart ut.

      Lene said...

      Så mye spennende info om deg! Herre så skjønn du er :D Skal ta meg ett lite dypdykk i denne her i morgen, nuh er det like før jeg sovner over tastaturet her x) Takk for at du ville videreføre stafettduppedingsen til meg :D

      Fainting Spell said...

      I also wanna be a tattoo artist... in Barcelona! If I get it and one day you come here we will can do tattoos together! :D

      Isabelle Gloria said...

      Thank you for tagging me! I try to do this as soon as possible ! :)

      Vardøger said...

      Jeg skal gjøre den :-) er litt artig og svare på spørsmål :-)