Monday, September 10, 2012

Bone Jewelry

I recently fell upon this amazing etsy shop. It's called "Murder Jewelry".

And I quote him "Despite my chosen business name I haven't killed any of the specimens used in my work.". This makes it "safe" for me to want. I wouldn't have supported such a shop by buying anything if it in any way harmed any living being by the production of their art.

I love those tiny skulls, and I am seriously thinking about buying something. Not sure yet though, as it's kind of too precious to wear and such. Anyways, take a look!










5 comments :

MK said...

Crazy but so cool... I like such kind of jewellery...

Fainting Spell said...

Oh my good... I fell in love with them O.O

BabyStrange said...

OMG that is AMAZING!

RE: Yeah, Viva la diva is cheap but they have these amazing colours the more expensive brands doesn't dare to do, so I really like them.
Thank you, we'll see if I can gather the courage to actually do that blasted septum that I've been wanting for years :)

Avarquare said...

OMG VAD NICE !!! *_*!
SV: eller hur :*

Lene said...

Akkurat passe creepy! Hadde vedkommede faktisk drept dyr for å lage smykkene har jeg ett håp om at etsy hadde kastet både ham og smykkene langt pokker i vold vekk, så er glad det går ann å lage slikt uten å gjøre sånt, for å si det litt rart!