Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, April 14, 1912

This is a post entry in memory of the people who lost their life on April 15, 1912 (it hit the 14th and sank the 15th of April). The story has always touched me, and it still does. My big facination for ships was due to the interesting story about Titanic. I just got finished watching James Camerons film. I almost hit the excact same hour that the ship hit the iceberg 100 years ago. Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

Of the 2,223 passengers on the Titanic, only 706 survived leaving 1,517 dead.

















← scroll like this →

If you're interested in a little twist, check out the "Fuility, or the Wreck of the Titan" on wikipedia.

(Every photo is found through google.com.)

1 comments :

Draupne said...

Denne historien har alltid fascinert meg også. Jeg så filmen på kino på fredag, og det var fantastisk.<3