Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Dark Sunshine Award

I am so honored! Thanks to the beautiful Magda Mortisia, the blogger at Mute the Silence, I am now owner of my first blogaward. Thank you so much, Magda!

Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
Answer the ten questions posed to you
Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers

Questions
Favorite color: Bright colors. Especially bright salmon-pink. Other than that I love eartly colors like green and brown, but I'm also seen wearing navy blue.
Favorite animal: Cats.
Favorite number: Infinite. 8.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water! Or some refreshing tea. Served hot or cold.
Facebook or Twitter: Neither.
My passion: Reading, watching movies, take care of my pets, long walks.
Getting or giving presents: Giving.
Favorite pattern: None-symetrical pattern.
Favorite day of the week: Monday.

I want to give this award to the following gorgeous people (and I apologize if you've already recieved the award):
Ellone
Ms. Freezing North

0 comments :