Thursday, February 23, 2012

reincarnation

I've been out photographing all day. I've done myself some home-spa with this weird white chocolate facial mask.. I think I got some up my nose, 'cause I can still smell it.

If my back allows it I'll go fetch my drawing tablet and draw something cute (hopefully). For now I'll just photoshop some of the pictures I took, read and relax with Nat Geo Wild.

Hahah.. I look like a mess... But my cosy sweater is nice though. Oh, and I've started to use my Anhk again.. I didn't wear it because I had to take it off before our wedding.

12 comments :

Tricia Pancake said...

Thanks a lot! :) Your Blog is awesome! Your're really beautifull! ♥

KILLKINGLIFE said...

SV; Wow tack så mycket! :D:D:D <3<3<3<3

[lisabjernhagen] said...

Snygg du är! Och halsbandet är supersnyggt! Har velat köpa ett liknande hur länge som helst :)

sv: ja mango är så gott <3 jo den är rätt söt :D hihi.

Petush said...

beautiful pictures :)

www.petushs.blogspot.com

Saritschka said...

Ah, you are so pretty! I LOVE dark hair! (Doesn't fit me, that's a pity.) Great blog!!


Xx, Saritschka.

http://saritschka.blogspot.com

Catharina said...

Saritschka: Thank you soo much :)!

Saritschka said...

So sweet, thanks! :) Funny, and I once coloured my hair into black (looked horrible!). I'm still reading your blog and I like it more and more. Following you now! <3

Fainting Spell said...

I like your Anhk so much! Lately I wear and little scissors in my neck! haha, I like it, it is like a real scissors!

Magda Mortisia said...

If everyone look like you when they are a big mess they would be extremely happy!!! beautiful eyes and i like your ankh ^^

Catharina said...

Magda: aww, you're the sweetest <3! ^^

Lene said...

Du er så nydelig du! Og Anhk er ett nydelig symbol, når jeg var i London var det en som stoppet meg og spurte om jeg faktisk visste hva det stod for, når jeg kunne fortelle ham det gav han meg en klem^^ Hjemmespa er hærlig!!

Magda Mortisia said...

just telling the truth!! your face is flawless :O<3