Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Way Back

Yesterday I bought a new film; The Way Back. We just finished watching it. We sat there in total darkness, embraced by the screen and the High Quality blessed Blue-Ray. I loved this film. I love movies like this. The director has previously made Master and Commander, another favorite of mine. I love movies with a great realistic sense, and I love the scenes that has no known purpose or meening. The Way Back is based on a real story in Sibir under the II World War.


Something went wrong when I separated the collage into several photos. My own composition ofcourse, but the screenshots are stright of from Google.

3 comments :

Guro Mimosa said...

Jeg så på trailer for denne for noen dager siden, og den virket skikkelig bra! Jeg tror jeg må vurdere å se den!

Huldra said...

Den skal jeg se :D
Øhm, har du prøvd å "lese" bloggen din på hebraisk nongang? *gliser*

Huldra said...

sv: Janei, jeg kan ikke hebraisk jeg heller, men litt moro var det læll :) Tusen takk x2 X)