Wednesday, September 14, 2011

so excited i couldnt sleep!

So restless I couldn't sleep. It's tormenting me to not watch all the movies in a row. So I layed there I just had to take some crappy photographs in the dark. First outside, then the collection, then my plaster, and then I finally photographed the package we recieved yesterday.


We're just finished watching episode two, with a picture clear as glass. I got so excited when watching the first episode yesterday, Yoda was not a puppet! He was animated! I died, kinda.

5 comments :

Danarki said...

Gah! Jeg har så lyst på dem at det gjør vondt. Jeg får studielån hviklen som helst dag nå og da bestiller jeg med en gang :D

Lene said...

Skal innrøme at jeg aldri gar fått sett alle filmene, eller hele for den slags skyld. No idea why, det har bare aldri skjedd, men har hatt så lyst, så lyst!

Danarki said...

// Da bærer det rett til Spaceworld så fort jeg har penger på konto. Takk for tipset! Gleder meg som en gjøk til å ha SW-maraton :D

Fainting Spell said...

Oh! Watching your photos I want to see Star Wars again... I don't watch since the part two (the news)! In a little time I'll watch all again! hehe

Phoenix said...

:O Exciting! I am so jealous. I feel weird about remastered reissues sometimes, because on one hand, I love the original movies as they are and I don't want them changed, but on the other hand sometimes the changes are for the best (animated Yoda sounds awesome!).

I love the new header by the way :)