Friday, July 22, 2011

A bomb went off

A bomb has exploded in Oslo, Norways capital, today. I'm so glad I, and everyone I know, stayed home today. Not only did a bomb explode, but this christian fanatic, Anders Behring Breivik, dressed as a policeman and shot most likely over hundred ung adults on an island not far from Oslo - this in the means to kill. 85 of them is currently known to be dead, but there are still many wounded.

Beside the terrorising being on the news all over the internet, I just finished 20 minutes of testing cycle on my new exrcise bike (Bought it earlier today actually). I was looking for a stepmachine, but as this bike was on sale I just had to have it. I think I'll do some real exercise later on this evening. I'm really excited!

Now, I'm mainly playing Deer Hunter 2005. I just got it, so I don't understand anything yet. Tips please? And please inform me if any of you still have a problem with the pop-up window, cause I don't seem to have the problem anymore. Hopefully I got rid of what ever was causing it.

Dette bildet tillhører ikke meg.

3 comments :

[lisabjernhagen] said...

sv: Oh, you're truly not :D haha! Would reeeally love to see them live..

Nathalie said...

jeg synes hele hendelsen er ekkel, jeg er skikkelig redd, Lille norge, der vor alle trodde det var trygt og være :(
Kan ikke fatte og begripe hva som har skjedd!. Heldigvis har de tatt han som skøyt på utøya!

Avarquare said...

Jaa, tur att du inte var där! Hemskt! <3